Fri, 06 Oct|
A thrilling new show for adults & teens, about being human, and the resilience we find within ourselves during the most momentous events...
Time & Location
06 Oct, 20:00 – 21:00
Gosport, Bury Rd, Gosport PO12 3PX, UK
About The Event
“See her over there? She used to love a good party. Party this, party that.
But then… but then everything changed…”
Around the world, parties punctuate our journeys through life.
Birthdays, blessings, proms, the list goes on.
Closer to home, a movie set sprawls across a Farlington warehouse,
and by the waterfront, the cast and crew come together for a party.
The Party is an exciting new sixty-minute theatre show for adults and teenagers,
shining a light on what it means to be human, what it means to live well,
and the resilience we find within ourselves during the most momentous events.
Join ‘her over there’ for an unforgettable journey of parties
and events, full of surprises, laughter, and emotion.
Something’s brewing, and we don’t just mean the coffee!
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to the performance.
- Suitable for ages 11 to 111.
- Duration of performance- 60 minutes.
- Post-performance Q&A with the cast
- Donations welcome following the event, to support our future community work.
- Suggested donation, £5 per head.
- Trigger warning: This show includes mental health themes, including addiction, anorexia, discrimination, loss, and suicide. To find our more, contact email@example.com.
PEOPLE AND STORIES, in association with Park Community Theatre and The Young Creatives, present a CREATIVE HARBOUR production. Supported by ARTS COUNCIL ENGLAND.